Dallas Temp Space GrowingNovember 30, 2012
The show takes place during the Jan. 16-22 Dallas Total Home & Gift Market.
Exhibitors offering products made domestically will be identified by a bold logo on their booth signs, which allows U.S.-made products to be easily recognized throughout the Temporaries.
More than 500,000-square-feet of product are presented in the Dallas Temp Show with a total of 21 categories. New categories include:
* Luxury Home FINDS, a juried collection of high-end home décor, furniture and home accessories located on World Trade Center (WTC) 1st floor with exhibitors including Authentic Models, Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal, The Elizabeth Lucas Company and Tritter Feefer.
* Boutique2Go, an immediate-purchase category including higher-end fashion and fashion accessories such as apparel, jewelry, handbags, linens, headwear and footwear located in Market Hall. Exhibitors include Aimee’s Linens, Annette’s Touch of Class, Dian Malouf, Double D Ranchwear and Treasures of the Ozarks.
* Vintage Fashion & Gift, an immediate-purchase category featuring vintage-inspired apparel, fashion accessories and gift product located in Market Hall. Exhibitors include Bobby Boyd Designs, Le Muse, Rodeo Royalty, Silver Spoon, Tara Gasparian and Vintage Rose Wraps.
Recently launched categories showing for the first time during the winter edition include:
* Foodie FINDS, gourmet food and beverage items including candies, jams, sauces, mixes and more on WTC 12th floor with exhibitors including Angelic Gourmet, David Mountain Nut, Jennifer’s Gourmet, Jimmy O’s, Hint Mint and Spicewood.
* Table & Housewares FINDS, a collection of functional gifts, dining, cooking and entertaining wares as well as clever items for the home located on WTC 12th floor with a range of exhibitors including Artistic Creations, Creative Gift, Dansk, Gorham and Lenox.